We are committed to the confidentiality of your data and the protection of your privacy.
After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite name: richgonebroke.com
Corporate name: Min International Co., Ltd.
Head office address: Guro Digital-ro 319, Seoul, Korea
Phone number +82 70 7622 2019
Country of incorporation: Republic of Korea
Business registration no.: 110111-7029047
VAT no.: 792-81-01524
France VAT no.: FR 20913664181
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Device information
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels. If you refuse these cookies, we will not install them and will not take any information about your visit to our Site.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify and Google Analytics.
- Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Order information
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, and screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, payment gateways like PayPal and logistics firms. Your payment information is stored and used temporarily in a confidential and encrypted way by our payment partners. We do not have access to your payment information.
- Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card number), email address, and phone number.
- Customer support information
- Purpose of collection: to provide you with after-sales services like exchanges, queries, etc.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: used internally to support with after-sales services and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with general or marketing information relating to our products or services.
- Personal Information collected: name, address, email address, phone number and comments/questions.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above.
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We use PayPal and Coinbase Commerce to process your payments.
- We use B2LOG and Worldtrans Logistics Services Limited to pack and ship your orders to you.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may, in the future, use other services. These will be updated in this section.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
As part of our business and performance obligations, we will not keep your information longer than we consider as necessary. The duration we keep your data is detailed in the Cookies section.Automatic decision-making
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary blacklist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This blacklist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary blacklist of credit cards associated with blacklisted IP addresses. This blacklist persists for a small number of days.
SELLING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not and never will sell your Personal Information.
You have the following rights:
The right of access. If we process certain information, you have the right to access it. If you wish to obtain this information, please contact us at the email above.
The right of correction. You have the right to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right of cancellation. We can delete your information upon request. This is the "right to forget".
The right to limit processing. If you wish to block or delete any future use of the data we have collected, you may notify us.
The right to data portability. You have the right to obtain your personal information in an accessible and transferable format so that you can use it for your own purposes with different service providers.
The right to file a complaint. You have the right to file a complaint about the way we handle or process your data with the national data protection authority.
The right to withdraw from your consent. If you have given your consent to one of our processing activities (i.e. we rely on consent as the legal basis for processing your information), you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us by email.
The right to stop the process. You have the right to stop certain types of process, including process for direct marketing and profiling purposes. You can stop by changing your marketing preferences or by disabling cookies.
The right to determine instructions regarding the processing of your data after your death.
How to make your choices about cookies, refer to your browser: the configuration of each software is different. We invite you to read it. This will allow you to know how to change your cookie preferences.GDPR
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.CCPA
If you are a resident of California, USA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above or here or details and opt-out options.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.||2y|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.||24h|
|_shopify_country||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
|_shopify_m||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||1y|
|_shopify_tm||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||30min|
|_shopify_tw||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||2w|
|_storefront_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.||1min|
|c||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|cart_currency||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.||2w|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.||2w|
|cart_ver||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||4w|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|dynamic_checkout_shown_on_cart||Used in connection with checkout.||30min|
|hide_shopify_pay_for_checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
|keep_alive||Used in connection with buyer localization.||2w|
|master_device_id||Used in connection with merchant login.||2y|
|previous_step||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|remember_me||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.||20y|
|shopify_pay||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|shopify_pay_redirect||Used in connection with checkout.||30 minutes, 3w or 1y depending on value|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.||2y|
|tracked_start_checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|checkout_one_experiment||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
|checkout_session_lookup||Used in connection with checkout.||3w|
|checkout_session_token_<<token>>||Used in connection with checkout.||3w|
|identity-state||Used in connection with customer authentication.||24h|
|identity-state-<<token>>||Used in connection with customer authentication.||24h|
|identity_customer_account_number||Used in connection with customer authentication.||12w|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages.||2w|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages.||2w|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.||30min|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.||30min|
|_shopify_ga||Shopify and Google Analytics.||session|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
If you refuse these cookies, on your first visit, we will not install them and will not take any information about your visit to our site. Please note that essential cookies (e.g. those necessary to provide our service or carry out the transmission of communications over a network) will be used even if you decline these cookies.
If you originally accept these cookies but later change your mind, you can choose to not accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
The majority of the data you entrust to us is transmitted by automated and totally secure means. Security is a core concern for us and we engage in stringent processes with our partners. The measures we put in place protect you against any unlawful processing of your data.
Updates to this policy will be shown on our website. We will always indicate the date of the last modification at the bottom of this page.
As noted above, if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail using the details provided under “Contact” above.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
Last updated: 2023.01.16